A better way to earn and learn
People take it for granted when you try to break a deal for them, but we don’t – we take it serious. We know that you have your best intentions for Java HTS and have put some serious effort to get us a client. We acknowledge that and share our profit with you.
Referral program details:
Our referral program takes everyone into account, be it a student, a parent, a tutor, our staff, our partners, or anyone who loves Java HTS. Here is how it works:
If anybody asks you for a tutor – be it a friend, a family member or any other – Java HTS is there to help them, you can let us know their contact details, and we will take care of the rest. You just share their contact details, you read it right. After you share their contact details, our team will reach out to them, listen to their requirements, and schedule a free demo with Java HTS professional tutors.
Referral program benefits:
Once the client has paid, we will:
- transfer Rs 1000 ($10) in your bank account;
- give you 10% discount if you hire a tutor for yourself in the future; and
- offer you 15 days’ free tutoring classes if you have made 10 referrals.
- Fill out and submit the referral form with your contact and the respective friend’s contact details;
- Java HTS office will call you to know more about this friend;
- Java HTS office sends a tutor;
- Java HTS office collects the fee; and
- Your bank account is credited with PKR 1000
So, let’s get started with the first step and we will take care of the rest.
Refer a student
If you have any question regarding Java HTS Referral Program, don’t hesitate to ask – we are all ears!
Frequently Asked Questions
No!!!!!! You just need to be a friend, a friend of Java HTS.
Nothing, just refer your friend, and enjoy the benefits.
We just expect a serious student from your side, a student who wants to hire a tutor or a writer, and you need to share his/her contact details.
No minimum!!! 🙂
No minimum! Could be thousands of rupees at least, and loads of gifts. 😯
No. You can refer a friend even if you are 180 years young. 😆
Anyone – even you. 🙂